Saturday, November 15, 2008

CEO was killed by sacked employee

First reaction which I had when I saw this news was a smile... An employee lost his job and he killed his boss.. Now what he actually lost? job which was supposed to keep his life or his life itself? :) Of course, he lost a lot more than life. May be I am wrong as there are a lot of big people who lived and dead for some ideas. Was those works based on emotions? I don't know. 

We have a lot of things which we gain by our job. A secure life, a cool place to stay, a good car to travel and nice hang outs etc. We get a lot of respect from others too... We get used to these things and feel these are needed for our life. And without these we can't live. May be it's little difficult to live without these. But it's not an impossible thing. So lot of times it's extremely stupid when we waste our life for those things which fill our life. So I guess it's entirely different from those who left their life for others.

No comments: