Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A New Year, Are we really interested?

I am seeing that one new year is approaching us. But I am really confused seeing people. Are we really waiting for a whole year? I guess a lot of us are really busy and not really thinking we have a whole year ahead. I feel like we becoming more more ambitious. We wanna become a lot in minimum time. Are we bored of what we are? I see most people want to be millionires in a day or so. They don't want to be like this... work hard to meet their expenses. We wanna be rich so that we can be lazy? I am hearing a lot of people talking very similar topic. They have loan which they want to close soon. I think its really good that these people have loans and pending amounts... Other wise they gonna sit idle and will reduce the productivity that much. 

So let me wish all people have a hard year so that we get used to with living hard paths... 

No comments: