Monday, December 15, 2008

I still need more walks...

I used to think I am powerful and I can really take any real bad situations. Used to be a person who show to take things so lightly. When people tell of job cuts, I used to be smiling and saying if there is job cut in my company or my profession, still there are lot of option, try another company or may be even another job. Live accordingly. When it was Mumbai explosion too I heard some people feeling too much and I was scolding them saying 'why is this much big cry?' Whats logic in thinking what will happen if I am accused someday of some terrorism? what will be the result of dangerous situations? Won't it make our land filled with suspicious eyes? 'Let it happen we will see when it happens'.. Anyway we can't stop the time when we have to die... Until then it's waste to live fearing of it....

Last day some how I was just sitting bored @ office and though of song of movie 'Kannathil Muthamittal' named 'Vidai Kodu Engal Naadae'... I loved the music for the song as it was kinda senti song... I downloaded the song and checked for lyrics just to read as I was sitting bored anyway. Then I read in a site english translation and lyrics. English translation really strike me so fast and make me read whole. 

O our motherland, Bid us a farewell 
The house whose entrance is cleaned by the sea 
O our palmyra trees... O birds` nests 
will we ever meet again? 

We buried our smiles in our lips 
We buried our life in our bodies 
We are making a procession like empty skeletons.... 

Even with the rags,is there any pleasure 
better than lying on the lap of the mother? 
Even if we go to heaven, will there be freedom 
as our own village and cities! 

The land we opened our eyes is there! 
Where is the land, where we will close our eyes? 

Lets separate, O rivers... We`ll be back if we survive
If our motherland calls us again, we will come back 
we are seeing the land of our birth with teary eyes, 
for the last time 

We lost our music in the cries of our children 
We buried our moon in the smoke and fumes generated by the bombs 

Early in the night, we were enjoying the flowers 
Later in the night, we were torn by the thorns 

O our Sea birds we will meet again if we are alive, 
O blue skies, forests and mountains, 
we will meet again if we are alive 
We carry less on our head but our heart heavily 
burdened, as we leave! 



vidai kodu engaL naadE 
kadal vaasal theLikkum veedE 
panai mara kaadE, paRavaigaL koodE 
maRumuRai oru muRai paarpoama? 

udhattil punnagai pudhaithoam 
uyirai udambukkuL pudhaithoam 
veRum koodugaL mattum oorvalam pogindroam 

kandhal aanaalum thaay madi poal 
oru sugham varuma? varuma? 
soRgam sendraalum sondha oor poal 
oru sudhandhiram varuma? varuma? 

kaN thiRandha dhesam angae 
kaN moodum dhesam engae? 
pirivoam nadhigaLae pizhaithaal varugiRoam 
meeNdum thaayagam azhaithaal varugiRoam 

kaNNeer thiRaiyil piRandha maNNai 
kadaisiyaaga paarkindroam 

engaL sangeetham piLLaiyin azhugaiyilae tholaithoam 
engaL iLam thingaL vedikuNdu pudhaiyilae pudhaithoam 
mun nilavil malaril kidandhoam, 
pin iravil muLLil kizhindhoam 

kadal neer paRavai dhaan irundhaal sandhippoam 
vanamae malaigaLae vaazhndhaal sandhippoam 
thalaiyil konjam nenjil adhigam 
sumaigaL sumandhu poagindroam 

It suddenly made me remember my chat friend whom I just had talk for few days... She used to tell fight wont ever stop and is bad situation. Really I just started imagining how it will be not sure whether we will return back in the evening or not. It's not just death... it's more than that. Even if we see few people in next bus is killed in a blast or so, we have to continue our daily things as it's somewhat common thing. I don't care who wins or whoz true. But both set of people will be suffering from the outcome. I don't know such a nice place of budhist be place of bloods... Would I be cool and calm if situations around me were like this? I don't think so at all... I get frustrated sometimes with the 'stupid' horns itself :)... and I think I am soo cool with situations... Really I am stupid and very sensitive person and I just know I am not that brave... 

Each time when people fwd mails saying if you fwd this mail for 15 people, you will get your wish granted... I am gonna send 100 people wishing fights in Lanka and other place be over soon... and no on lose their own mother and mother land...

No comments: