Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For the same cause - To make my heaven to all

I know it’s late, but still I want to write because this is staying in my mind for long... Two incidents that happened recently that hurt me. Both happened in same month.

  1. China calls Dalai Lama "saboteur" of Tibet development
  2. Mangalore pub attack (Jan 24, 2009).

Usually I don't look to news papers or read news papers... Somehow I have a feeling most of them are made as big news and part of their business. But somehow I saw this news and really made me feel so bad and sad... 

When I read what China called Dalai Lama, I really felt like laughing out. They saying they wanted to make an area develop and have high ways and bridges and rail. That’s why they didn't allowed the native people to live as they want :) Chinese people were considered to be having brains. Anyway its part of their politics and its 50 years that they started occupation in Tibet to make the place 'heaven'... “Making their leader exile”. Not allowing journalists or outside people to know how is the life in the 'heaven'...  - Just to allow people to have the fruit of development.. 

Few girls chased and beaten by a gang of 40 men saying they are drinking in pub. Actually it was a way to make a party known to society and start a discussion. So SriRama sena got some public attention and leaders became leaders than just gundas and became some people who are standing for some cause - "Protect culture..." - Just to save people from fruit of development.

I really felt both done by similar people and basic mentality has real similarity. 

  • Both people want power
  • Both try to gain the power by attacking and scaring people
  • Both the suffering people won’t ever accept what power people doing to them, other than that they can't protest on their attack
  • ..... List really continues...
Somehow there are some people who want to gain the power. Power over others... and gain the monetary and other benefits of power. Really sometimes I don't know what we gain from all these... May be someday I will also have power, maybe I have the power today itself and might be attacking some people. 

But this type of attack is not very rare... When Taliban impose Islam rule in Pakistan valleys and Afghanistan, suddenly one day girl kids won't be able to go to school. Taliban should allow a place where those who don't want to accept their rule to be imposed live. China is saying about making heaven. Why don't they do an election and see if any of its leaders can win over Lama? haha how many of us know any Chinese leader? I think lot more people will be knowing Lama... 
When you say about Taliban, you can't really show America as angels too. They might be true but war making them part of power too. Killing or attacking people who believe in Taliban principle is part of same agenda... "Scared whether other will eat me."
It's true we can't give everyone freedom. But why we can't have a law which gives all people more freedom which won't really curb fellow being's freedom?


No comments: