Monday, November 24, 2008

How long should I wait for the dog days?

Of course I just know, even though they said it will come, days of these won't come any day. A day of dreams? Truely difficult. 

On a fine after noon after my lunch, I was just heading for my usual walk. I just stopped as I met on of my friend on the way and we were just talking and saw one girl who was on a activa and zooming overtaking some people with a great speed. Suddenly he was saying he will really feel angry if some woman do the same infront of his bike and will overtake back as soon as possible. I don't have the same angry usually as I am not that passionate about bike. But may be I will have similar feeling if some woman walks faster than me :)

Some where or the other its deeply written inside that woman are not capable of doing things better than men, though it's sure the whole concept is wrong in its roots. Lot of times when we go on a bike without any need for speed, if some woman overtake our bike, will really feel to ride faster and overtake and go faster than that girl or woman. So mostly I feel slowest bike of any man will be faster than fastest woman's bike as it's kinda ego clash :) A woman overtaking me means I m too weak that even women started overtaking me :) Yep it's so old a egoist approach some human had and it's still with me... When will I change?

When I was about to post this, I had a feel like it's bit rude to write about this as it's bad to openly say about this stupid thought... But it's really a truth that exists and I don't really find a reason to be hypocrite. I am just trying to fight back against any trace I can find inside my mind which supports or cater this ego :) 

Anyway I just wrote this to make myself count the days towards that dog days, a day when people are seen as people and not as classifications...  not as woman or man, not as black or white, nor as poor or rich, and stop deciding how they should live :) So I am just waiting here looking towards my own mind to see when I change really to a human than mere a man :)

No comments: